Pet Vaccinations in Pittsfield, MA
Scroll below to learn more about our pet vaccinations.
Vaccinations are important to help protect your pet and give them longer, healthier lives. They are designed to trigger protective immune responses and prepare the immune system to fight future infections from disease-causing agents. Vaccinations not only protect your pet but also you as they prevent diseases that can be passed from animals to people.
Why should I vaccinate my pet?
- Vaccinations prevent many pet illnesses.
- Vaccinations can help avoid costly treatments for diseases that can be prevented.
- Vaccinations prevent diseases that can be passed between animals and also from animals to people.
- Diseases prevalent in wildlife, such as rabies and distemper, can infect unvaccinated pets.
- In many areas, local or state ordinances require certain vaccinations of household pets.